We started back in 2003 doing mini fridge stunts with the kids in the neighbourhood and are closing with a carton full of beep while covering the Zombie Apocalypse.
It’s hard to believe we launched prior to the release of YouTube. It would take a few hours to download a 5 minute video onto your computer so that you could watch it on windows media player. Yeah, those were the days.
The site will remain open since many of our updates are still viewed everyday though Google and other search engines.
Here are some of the most viewed Deathbox Productions posts of all time.
- Zombie Cam: Halifax Zombie Walk 2012
- Vancouver Riots: June 15, 2011
- Interviewed by a Zombie: Halifax Zombie Walk 2013
- Harlem Shake Halifax
- KoRn III: Poster Pass Out
- A Deathbox Productions History of Beep
- South Shore Mall
Thanks for watching over the years.
My video projects will continue over at Dagley Media.